torres|benet, p.a. offers representation for individuals and business clients in a variety of civil actions.
Whether you are defending a lawsuit or initiating an action, we are ready to provide reasonable ideas and rational solutions to all your legal matters.
We take the time to get to know you and your case so that we may effectively serve you and protect your interest. As your civil law attorney/s we will explore all means of resolving your disputes, including negotiation and mediation. By its nature, litigation can be both time consuming and expensive. We understand that minimizing expense is important, and we will pursue your goals as efficiently as possible.
Our firm knows that initial case analysis and case preparation allows us to develop strategies that are both reasonable and rational. When litigation is the best and only way to achieve your goals, torres|benet, p.a. is here for you!
CIVIL LITIGATION CASES WE HANDLE:
- Personal Injury – car accidents
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Employment Contract disputes including non-compete agreements
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Disputes such as commercial lease disputes and residential contracts
- Family Law matters including child custody and divorce
- Entertainment Law and contract issues, including intellectual property
- Construction Litigation such as conflicts involving liens or contractors, or negligent construction
- Code violations or complaints against Administrative Agencies
- Insurance and Bad Faith litigation involving misrepresentation or claims denial
- Defamation including libel, slander, and internet defamation
- Debt Collection
- Homeowners Association Law
- Guardianship and Probate Litigation
The material on this page has been prepared and or compiled by torres|benet, p.a. for informational purposes only. RECEIPT OF THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.